Paramadina Public Policy Institute (PPPI) is a think tank under Paramadina University with a focus on public policy research and analysis. Founded on January 12, 2010, PPPI’s main objectives are to:
- Encourage and endorse the discourse and implementation of the concept of effective and transparent governance.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of public services
- Provide viable recommendations for solutions based on academic research and analysis
- Strengthen the public service planning process by projecting potential issues in the future
- Conduct anti-corruption movements and promote the value of integrity by working with law enforcement institutions and civil society organizations across Indonesia.