- Anies Baswedan, (Chairman). Rector of
Paramadina University, PhD in Political Economics from Northern Illinois University, USA. Interest: globalization and competition,
decentralization, leadership and political
economics. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erry Riyana Hardjapamekas. Former
Vice Chairman of Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK). Bachelor degree in
Economics from Padjajaran University, Indonesia. Interest: good corporate
overnance and anticorruption. Email: email@example.com
- Gita I Wirjawan. Chairman of Investment Coordinating Bureau (BKPM), and Founder of Ancora Capital. Master of Public Policy from
Harvard University, USA. Interest: globalization, entrepreneurship, leadership
and investment policy. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Robert Klitgaard. President of Claremont
University, Former Professor of Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. Ph.D. in Economics from Harvard University, USA. Interest: anticorruption and general
economics. Email: email@example.com .
- Rosan P. Roeslani. President Director and Co-founder of Recapital Advisors,
Master of Business Administration and International Communication from Antwerpen
European University, Belgium. Interest: investment, strategic management and good
corporate governance. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Sandiaga S. Uno. Co-Founder of Saratoga Capital & Recapital Advisors, Master of
Business Administration from George Washington University, USA. Interest:
entrepreneurship, small medium enterprises, leadership, and investment.
Email: email@example.com .
- TP. Rachmat. Founder of Tri Putra Group and former CEO of Astra International,
Bachelor in Engineering from Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia. Interest:
entrepreneurship, strategic management and leadership. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .